You are hereby requested to read these 'terms and conditions carefully before using this site. You will be deemed to have been accepted the terms and conditions on usage of the website www.hunarcourses.com If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site. By using the Site, you agree to follow and be legally bound by the following 'terms and conditions' concerning Your use of the Site.
1. Intended Use1.1 This website is maintained by Hunar and your use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions and all applicable Indian laws.
1.2 The Hunar Website and other Websites that are linked to this site or affiliated with this website (collectively "Site") and all the information, communications, software, scripting, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services found on the website (collectively "Content"), is intended for the lawful use of Hunar community, prospective students, employees of Hunar only.
1.3 This Website access is allowed/ offered to you on the condition that you accept the Terms and Conditions contained herein, without modification or reservation of any of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein.
1.4 Hunar reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate access to the website by any person at any time without assigning any cause
2. Acceptance of Terms 2.1 You acknowledge that you have read, and agree to be bound by the 'terms and conditions and to comply with all applicable laws, Hunar policies and regulations.
2.2 You further agree to comply with all local laws, regulations and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
2.3 You represent you have the legal authority to accept these 'terms and conditions on behalf of yourself or any party you represent.
3. Changes in terms and conditions3.1 Hunar reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or any content and/or Terms and Conditions at any time without giving any prior notice. Use of the website shall be available only upon implied or actual acceptance of all the changes in Terms and Conditions.
4. Restrictions on use of content 4.1 The Website is controlled and operated in whole and/or in part by Hunar through its Website Coordinator(s) from its different centers within India.
4.2 Hunar makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations
4.3 Those who access the Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
4.4 Copyright © 2018 Hamstech Online Services Pvt Ltd. All Rights reserved through-out the world. The unauthorized copying, displaying or other use of any content from this Site is a violation of the Law. You hereby acknowledge having been advised by Hunar that the Content is protected in India.
4.5 In additional to Hunar Rights in Individual Elements of the Content, Hunar or its licensors own a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Content. You are hereby granted permission to access the Content from the Site in Whole or in part, solely for your personal, non-commercial use of viewing and browsing through the Site. This Permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the Website terms and conditions.
4.6 You are restrained from using this Website for any commercial purpose.
4.7 You agree not to use spiders, robots or other automated data mining techniques to catalog, download, store or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Website. You further also agrees not to take any action to interfere with the Website or any other user's use of the Website, including without limitations, via means of Overloading, Flooding, Mail-Bombing or Crashing the Website.
4.8 You agree not to send unsolicited E-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, through the Website or forge or mask your true identity in any E-mail or posting.
4.9 You agree not to frame portions of the Website within another or establish links from any other Website to any page of the Website.
5. Students portal access and usage5.1 The Student Portal provides Students enrolled with Hunar education programs with access to program materials (including course materials, project assignments and exams) as well as library and other academic resources.
5.2 If you are a Student, your access to and use of the Student Portal must comply with the Hunar Student Handbook.
In additional, as with other Content on the Sites, all materials available on or through the Student Portal, including all of the trademarks on those materials, are protected by Copyright laws and international treaties protecting copyright and trademarks, and are provided to you as part of the program in which you have enrolled solely for your personal use in the associated program(s).
5.4 You are not authorized to download, copy, use, share or transmit any program materials for any commercial purposes or for use on behalf of third parties.
5.5 As a student of Hunar, I have no-objection with Hunar using my testimonial(s), putting-up my picture(s), video’s of which I will be / have been part of, on the webpage of Hunar and also for using my picture(s), video’s of which I will be / have been part of, in any promotional activities undertaken by Hunar, on any social media, including but not limited to, promotional videos, advertisements, video clips, course content.
5.6 Any student is required to obtain the pass percentage to receive the “government-recognised” certificate by NSDC.
5.7 Once enrolled in NSDC-certified courses, no refund is permitted.
5.8 Candidate will only be allowed to enter NSDC examination after the certification done by Hunar Online Courses.
5.9 Upon completion of the course, a digital certificate will be E-mailed to your registered E-mail ID.
5.10 No job placements are guaranteed.
5.11 Hunar Online Courses has the liberty to display/showcase any and all student assignment work on its public platforms with due credit offered to the student, for the benefit of other students.
6. Trademarks and service marks6.1 All the proprietary logos, service marks, trademarks, slogans found on this Site are proprietary rights owned by the respective owners including Hunar.
6.2 The availability of these trademarks and service marks on the site does not permit any unauthorized use of the same by any person for any purpose without valid and legal permissions of the owner of the trademark/serve mark.
6.3 Any infringement or violation of any trademark/serve mark by any person including individuals, associations, corporations, entities etc shall make them liable for legal action against them for all legal consequences of infringement/violation/breach including an action for restraint of use, compensation, damage etc.
6.4 No trademark/service mark of Hunar may be used as a hyperlink without Hunar prior written permission.
7. Links to third party websites7.1 This site may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web Websites or resources. Hunar makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website which you may access through this Site as Hunar has no control over such sites and resources.
7.2 You hereby acknowledge and agree that Hunar is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
8. Disclaimer of warranty8.1 Hunar does not warrant are make any representations regarding the availability, use, timeliness, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the content of the site of the site or any other websites linked to or from the site.
8.2 Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk.
8.3 The content of the site is provided "as is"and on an "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind either express or implied. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Hunar shall be deemed to alter this disclaimer of this disclaimer of warranty, or to create any warranty.
10. Indemnity 10.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Hunar harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by you of the content and services provided on the Site.
11. Limitations of the liability 11.1 Hunar will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of our relating to the inability to use its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects delay in operating or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages even if Hunar has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. Jurisdiction12.1 The use of the Website is subject to the laws of India. By using this website, the users submit oneself to the laws prevailing in India from time to time. The laws of India shall govern these terms and conditions.
13. Copyright Protection 13.1 If you believe that any content an a site violates your or a third party's copyright, you should contact Hunar.
14. Refund 14.1 Once enrolled for the course, no refund or credit is permitted.
15. Communications 15.1 You will receive information via SMS and e mail from Hunar.This includes providing information relating to courses, offers, discount and general information by Hunar.
16. Government Certification through NSDC 16.1 A student must obtain the pass percentage to receive the “government-recognised” certificate by NSDC.
16.2 Once enrolled in NSDC-certified courses, no refund is permitted.
16.3 To obtain NSDC certificate:
16.4 Candidate will only be allowed to enter NSDC examination after the certification done by Hunar Online Courses.
16.5 Upon completion of the course, a digital certificate will be E-mailed to your registered E-mail ID.
16.6 No job placements are guaranteed.