The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hunar and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express of implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purposes.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. The Sites may collect and store certain identifiable personal information from You during Your use of the Sites. The information is collected and stored only to ensure that the interface between You and Hunar is safe, faster, efficient. Information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our service offerings and products, and may help us tailor your educational experience.
3. We collect information to provide more effective services. We ask for your name, email address, and other personal information when you register to use certain features of our website. If you use a feature that requires payment of a fee, we collect your credit card data or payment account information.
5. On sharing identifiable personal information, the user shall no longer be anonymous to Hunar and certain information based on the usage pattern shall be tracked.
6. When you use one of our paid products, we track the web pages, and information that has been accessed by you, and store it on our servers.This enables us to track items that you have completed and those that you need to see.
7. Hunar collects and stores, through the Student portal, additional information and materials personnel to or provided by students enrolled in the Hunar programme, such as courses assignments work, exams academic records, confidential enrollment, and student personal program-related communications with Hunar ("Student Records").
8. We send cookies(small files containing a string of characters)to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you log in faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users.
9.. All information is collected using "Cookies". You may decline Hunar Cookies. Such tracked information is used for mapping Your demographics, interests and thereby to better understand, protect and serve You and also to ensure that the interface is made simple and easy.
10. We may use third parties(including contractors, business partners and service providers) to help us with certain aspects of our operations and this may require disclosure of your Personal Information to them. We may also use third parties to help us to operate the Site, deliver products and provide student services. We expect third parties to use your Personal information only as necessary to perform the services they are asked to perform.
11. Personal Information shall be disclosed, when compelled or required to do by government or law enforcement authorities or when otherwise required or permitted by law, such as to respond to court orders and subpoenas or regulatory agency requests. We also may disclose Personal Information when we have reason to believe that something that someone is causing or threatening to cause injury to, or interfering or threatening to interfere with, the rights or property interests of Hunar or its affiliates(or their respective employees, agents, consultants, contractors or representatives), Hunar students or alumni, other site Users, Hunar business partners(including Education partners and service providers), accrediting/licensing/certifying bodies, or other persons or entities that could be harmed by such activities.
12. You acknowledge that transmission of information to or through the Sites is at your own risk.
13. We may alert you by email or phone (through sms/call) to inform you about the new service offering or other information which we feel be useful for you.
14. When you use certain features on our website like discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
15. If use a feature requiring payment of a fee, we transmit your credit card data to our bank for processing. If we encounter a problem with payment, we may review the order information with you and our bank to resolve it. We do not otherwise disclose your credit card information. We do not share your email address or your personal information with third party marketers.
16. We offer secure pages to collect sensitive information on our order form, such as credit card information. We also use administrative, physical and technical precautions to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information stored on our system. We host the site at a commercial-grade data centre that employs extensive security practices. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
17. Other than the above-mentioned sharing of data related to credit card information, we only share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Hunar in the following limited circumstances:
18. Users of the Websites may modify or delete any of their personal information, Profile information or User Submissions at any time by logging into their account. Information will be updated immediately. Individuals who wish to deactivate their account may do so. Removed information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to other Users. Currently, we plan to retain user data while an account is active and for at least three years afterwards. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, we may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with a law or voluntary codes of conduct. Unless otherwise prohibited, we may shorten the retention period for some types of data if needed to free up storage space.
19. Due care shall be taken to ensure that the personal information is not misused.
22. Hunar shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of third parties that receive your personal information on accessing their websites.