We are glad to inform you that Hamstech Online Courses is now Hunar Online Courses.
1. The starter kit for your desired fashion design course shall be shipped on behalf of the student. The shipping address and pin code provided by the student will be verified to check if the area is serviced by Courier. In case the address provided by the student is not serviced by Courier, the material will be booked on behalf of the student, as a registered parcel, through India Postal Service (“Registered Parcel”).
2. While booking the Courier or the Registered Parcel, Hunar Services Private Limited acts only as a facilitator and books the Courier or Registered Parcel on behalf of the student enrolled with Hunar Online Courses.
3. The tracking details of the Courier or Registered Parcel shall be shared to the email id of the student, provided to Hunar Online. It shall be the sole responsibility of the student to track and collect the Courier or Registered Parcel.
4. In case, the Courier or Registered Parcel is not collected by the student, the Courier or Registered Parcel is likely to be returned to Hunar Online.
5. Hunar shall in no manner be responsible or liable for (a) any damage caused to the starter kit or (b) any delay in delivering the starter kit.
6. The fee, paid for the chosen textile designing course, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Cash on Delivery (“COD”):
1. The COD option is available only while shipping the starter kit materials through Courier. The COD is not available where the shipping has to be done as a Registered Parcel through India Postal Service.
2. Students intending to avail COD shall tender the exact amount payable in Indian Rupees, on receiving the Courier comprising the starter kit. No vouchers or credit cards will be accepted as a mode of payment for COD.
Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts in Hyderabad.