Ethnic dresses are a blend of grace, royalty, and style. An ethnic attire is piece of artistic work that has a blend of colors and fabric along with culture. Although style and fashion change with time, in all these years, they haven’t gone out of trend. The feel of beautiful salwar kameez suits, Kurtis, sarees, and lehengas will never fade away. What can be better than making your best friend’s lehenga or your mamma’s sari yourself? You can now learn these with online fashion designing courses.
A woman’s wardrobe is incomplete without these ethnic wears
When a woman fails to choose a dress for an occasion, a salwar suit or a kurti is her go-to dress. Some of the must-haves for women are as follows:
- Anarkali Suit: The wonderful and stunning Anarkali suits are something you can’t get over with. These suits can turn hundreds of heads in any occasion.
- Sarees: Designer sarees are not just mere traditional attires anymore. Over time these have turned into a fashion statement. From a daily wear outfit to a hot party attire, sarees can be a woman’s real best friend.
- Lehenga Cholis: Lehenga cholis have been a real heart-stealer since days immemorial. Be it occasions like Navratri or Diwali or a wedding party, a lehenga choli can turn any woman into a diva. All you need is to wear it in the right way.
- Salwar Suits: The very old form of ethnic attire, the salwar suits can be the best pick for any and every occasion. This ethnic attire is both comfortable as well as stylish. Wear the kameez with a palazzo or a fancy pant and it will help you surpass both formal and informal occasion. Go for a Fashion styling online courses and you can not only learn everything about ethnic wear but also create your own beautiful designs.
Tips to style an ethnic wear
Online courses for fashion styling can give you the best knowledge for styling ethnic outfits. However, here are some tips that should be kept in mind while going for styling ethnic attires.
- Make sure you select a good fabric. A bad quality fabric can never give a good look to your outfit.
- Fit your dress properly. Baggy attires are an absolute “NO.”
- Be very specific about the prints and shades to be used.
- Try contrasting features and colors
- Go for ethnic and western fusion.
- Go for layering the garments to give a sharper look.
- Try sliting up the conventional kurtas for a classier look.
Adhering to these styling tips can help you achieve that defined and elegant look for your ethnic outfits. Fashion styling Online courses can help you get a complete understanding of styling ethnic attires to make people go gaga.
You are just a click away from achieving your Fashion Designing Dreams. Download the Exciting Hamstech Online Courses App today!