Your creativity reflects your essence – look for common threads among the things you love. Hunar Online Courses will help you with that.
Hunar Online Courses was started in 2018 under the leadership of Nishtha Yogesh, the CEO of the company, with a vision to reskill Indian women, thereby enabling them to start their own businesses and earn recognition as well as financial independence. Nishtha’s relentless efforts have made the platform reach newer pinnacles every moment.
1. All-in-1 Baking Course
Learn to Bake 40+ Recipes of
Pizzas, Muffins, Pies & More
With Our All-in-1 Baking Course!
2. All-in-1 Cake Making Course
Learn to Bake 40+ Recipes of Delicious
Chocolate Cakes, Chiffon Cakes & More
With Our All-in-1 Cake Making Course!
3. Short Courses in Baking
Learn to Bake 5+ Recipes of
Breads, Muffins, Pies & More
With Our Short Courses in Baking!
4. Short Courses in Cake Making
Learn to Bake 5+ Recipes of Delicious
Chocolate Cakes, Sponge Cakes & More
With Our Short Courses in Cake Making!
5. Chocolate Making Course
Learn to Bake 10+ Yummy
Chocolate Cookies, Fudge & More
With Our Chocolate Making Course!
Learn to make these two recipes with Hunar Online
Chocolate Cheesecake with Cookie Dough (Without Baking)
source: live well bake often
4 tablespoons melted butter,
2 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 4 blocks cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour or maida
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Cookie Dough
- ½ cup softened butter,
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or maida
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- An extra 1 cup mini chocolate chips to fold into the batter with the cookie dough balls
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mini chocolate chips, for sprinkling
- In a bowl, combine butter and sugar for the cookie dough. Add milk or water, vanilla and blend. Combine the flour, chocolate chips and salt. The dough will turn fairly soft.
- Gently roll the dough into small balls and place them on a plate lined with wax paper or baking sheet. To harden them, Place them in the freezer while making the rest of the cheesecake.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a baking pan. In another bowl, mix in the butter with the chocolate cookie crumbs. Press onto the bottom and about halfway up the sides of the prepared baking pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and flour until smooth. Add vanilla and light sour cream and mix until blended.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared crust and gently stir in the cookie dough balls. Into the remaining batter, add additional 1 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into the baking pan and even put it out across the top. Wrap your baking pan tightly in a couple of layers of foil.
- Place this pan directly into a bigger baking pan that’s filled about halfway with water. The water should not be higher than the foil, or it will seep into your cheesecake and that would be bad news for all.
- Bake the cheesecake at 170°C for about one hour. After switching off the oven, prop the door open several inches. Leave the cake inside the oven for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely and then refrigerate it until chilled.
- Cut it into slices and top it up with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips before serving.
Strawberry Cheesecake (No Bake)
source: bigger bolder baking
- 200gm gluten free biscuits
- 100gm melted butter
- 500gm cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200gm icing sugar
- 150gm pack of strawberry or raspberry jelly cubes
- 100ml boiling water
- 200ml milk
- 400gm strawberries
- Zest of 1 orange
- In a large bowl, put the biscuits and crush it into crumbs and then mix in the melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Pour it into a loose bottomed cake tin and push down so you have a tightly packed, level layer covering the bottom of the tin. Put it in the fridge whilst you start working on the vanilla layer.
- In another bowl, add around half of the cream cheese and mix with a whisk until the cream cheese has loosened to a smooth consistency. Add the vanilla extract and half the amount of icing sugar. Whisk again until combined.
- Take 4 to 5 strawberries and chop them into chunks. Stir in gently while adding them to the mixture.
- Take the biscuit base out of the refrigerator and spread this vanilla layer on top of it. Place it back in the fridge.
- Now, it’s time to make the mousse layer. Chop the jelly into chunks and mix with boiling water until dissolved. If the chunks aren’t dissolving well, put it in the microwave for about 30-35 seconds and mix again. Set it aside to cool slightly.
- Add the remaining half of cream cheese to another bowl and mix using the whisk until it turns smooth.
- Whisk in the remaining icing sugar and milk.
- At last, add the jelly mixture and whisk in. Pour this mixture onto the top of the cheesecake and put it back in the refrigerator to set for about an hour.
- Once it is set, you can decorate it with strawberries. Take the cheesecake out of the fridge and carefully slide out onto a plate.
- Cut the strawberries into thin slices. Arrange the strawberries in a circle around the cheesecake. Overlay the strawberries, so that there’s no gaps left.
- Serve it after sprinkling the top with the orange zest.
Hunar Online Courses is convenient because you:
• Learn through easy video lessons in the language of your choice.
• Learn from anywhere, anytime.
• Get mentored by expert faculty.
• Get certified by the Govt. of India and Hunar Online
• Get 24/7 faculty support.
• Get support to start your own business.