Who doesn’t want to look beautiful? Every woman dreams of having glowing and glowing skin. But the question is how to start. If you are a beginner and you want to learn makeup then we have brought a great opportunity for you. Read this blog and know how to create a simple party makeup look register with Hunar Online Courses and fulfil your dream of becoming a professional makeup artist.
Source: Wedding Wire
Cleanse Your Skin
Makeup Products that you need
- Face Primer
- CC or BB Cream
- Face Powder
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Kajal or Black Kohl
- Lip Balm
- Lipstick that matched with your outfit.
- Different types and sizes of Makeup Brush
- Makeup Blender
- Makeup Highlighter
STEPS FOR DOING MAKEUP
- First apply skin friendly moisturiser to clean your face.
- Always try to use a light moisturiser. For oily skin, use a gel-based moisturiser.
- Absorbs quickly and provides a clean, smooth base.
- Apply a foundation that matches your skin tone. If you’re not sure, choose a foundation with a lighter shade.
- Use your fingers to blend onto cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
- Grab your concealer and blender and blend well. Think outside and inside corners.
- Always apply concealer from upside to downside, as in a triangular shape.
- Take a Face Powder and spread it with a large powder brush.
- It will give you a perfect shine.
- Start putting eyeshadow with a flat eye brush.
- Set a thin layer of translucent powder.
- Lift the upper eyelid with one hand and apply while looking in the mirror with the other hand.
- Curl your lashes upward. From down to up. It is necessary for looking graceful eyeliner.
- Point the tip of the brush toward the outer corner of the eye and apply to the upper and lower eyelashes. A single coat is enough for this look.
- Now turn for Blush.
- Use loose powder and Dab the blush and blend upwards toward the edges.
- Try cream blush for a natural glow that blends easily.
- Now the final step of lip makeup.
- Apply a thin layer of lip balm.
- Now choose lipstick shade. If you are going for a night party then choose dark and bold shade, else choose light shade matching with your outfit.
- Take some loose powder on your palm. Put it on your face powder brush.
- Put thin tissue paper on your lips and start rubbing loose power on that tissue.
- This trick will keep your lipstick longer and will give it a matte look.
HUNAR ONLINE MAKEUP COURSE FOR MAKEUP LOVERS
All in One Makeup is an artwork of make-up and additionally the most demanding job in beauty. This All in One Makeup Course weblog is set to understanding and gaining knowledge to emerge as a Makeup Artist. Hunar Online Courses are usually geared up to manual their students. Here we are offering a professional makeup with the Bridal Makeup Course, wherein all of the critical matters you may learn.
This All-in-one Online Makeup Course provides a complete guide to make up for every occasion. If you are looking for the perfect makeup look and its makeup tutorials, this course that you have to choose from.
This course contains
- 40+ Live Classes
- Classes from Home
- Full Study Material
- Flexible Hours Class
- Expert faculty for doubt sessions
- Engaging Assignment and Exercise
- Get a Free Starter Kit with enrolment
- Easy class video in your language
- Get certified with the National Skills Development Council, Govt. of India
- Get financial freedom and be ready to run your business
- And many more surprises for you
After reading this blog, you can choose your look and create this beautiful festive look. Apart from the above, there are so many tutorials regarding how to create makeup looks at home. You will get proper guidance in our All in Beauty Course at home. We are always ready to welcome you to our platform. Learn in your language. Now that you know how to learn about Beauty and Makeup Courses at home, come and join us as soon as possible and grow in your career and life.
At Hunar Online, you will get access to detailed video lessons and can learn from anywhere. You will get 24/7 faculty support and a chance to learn from the experts in the industry. Also, you can watch our trial classes and get a glimpse of our courses. You can start learning your favourite course by downloading the app.