The best cakes in the world are always made of chocolates. These cakes have a vibrant luxury about them that just cannot be described in words by any cake making course.
Now you can learn the art of cake making, decorating, customising and more with the help of a cake making course which you can share with your friends and family or even display at your own little bakery! Let us take a look at one of the professional cake making course recipe-
Make a Chestnut Chocolate Cake with a Professional Cake Making Course
- 1 large egg white
- A pinch of cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 gm sugar
- 50 gm butter, at room temperature
- 100 gm chestnut meal boiled and peeled chestnuts
- 25 gm rice flour
- A pinch of salt
Cake Making Training: Chocolate Mousse
- 100 gm dark chocolate
- 80ml. + 100ml. sweetened heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 25 gm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 gm of gelatine
- 10 ml. water
- Chocolate Ganache
- 50 gm dark chocolate
- 25 gm butter
- 25 ml. heavy whipping cream
- Caramelised Nuts
- 50 gm sugar
- 50 gm raw nuts
- Chestnut Layer
- According to a professional cake making course, preheat your oven to 170°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg white with the cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Add the powdered sugar and continue to beat until the meringue turns glossy and light and stiff peaks form. Set it aside for some time.
- In another bowl, continue to beat the eggs with muscovado sugar until the mixture becomes fluffy and thickens. Beat in the butter (at room temperature) until all is mixed well.
- Gently fold in the rice flour, chestnut meal and salt. Stir well until all the ingredients mix completely.
- Gently fold in the egg white and pour the batter onto the baking sheet. Even the top with a wooden spatula.
- In cake making training, it is suggested to bake for about 10 minutes or until the layer turns golden brown and then, remove it from the oven.
- While it is still hot, cut the chestnut layer.
- Grease 3 rings with unflavored oil or coconut.
- Cut out the almond layer in 3 circles, using the rings.
- Cover a large serving plate with parchment paper and place all the rings on it. Fit in one cake circle in every ring while pressing to reach the bottom and sticking to the paper. Set it aside.
With our professional cake making course, learn to make different types of cakes, muffins, pies, pizzas, etc. from the comfort of your home and in the language of your choice.
• Combine the chocolate and 80 ml. of heavy whipping cream, in a small bowl.
• Allow the chocolate to melt by heating it in the microwave oven. Stir with a spoon until the chocolate melts and the mixture turns glossy and smooth. Set it aside.
• Whisk the egg yolk and sugar until pale, in a medium saucepan.
• Add vanilla extract and start cooking on medium flame. Whisk constantly until sugar dissolves and the egg yolk mixture is hot enough to touch.
• On medium-low heat, cook the egg yolks until the mixture thickens. To avoid curdling the eggs, whisk often.
• Professional cake making course suggests that once the mixture is thickened after the sugar is dissolved, remove it from the heat and add the chocolate-cream mixture. Stir until the mixture turns smooth. Set it aside.
• Whip 100 ml. of whipping cream until soft peaks appear. Since you need the cream with soft peaks to get a smooth and light air mousse, don’t over-beat the cream. Set it aside.
• Place gelatine in a small heatproof bowl with water and let it sit for a few minutes. Place this bowl over a small saucepan with simmering water. Let the gelatine heat until only a little yellowish. Set it aside to cool off for a bit.
• Combine it with the chocolate-egg mixture and stir to mix completely. Fold in the whipping cream and gently stir using a spatula.
• Fill in the cooking rings with the mousse almost to the edge while leaving enough room for a layer of chocolate ganache.
• Place it inside the refrigerator for about two hours.
With Hunar Online cake making training, improve your baking skills, know some baking hacks and tips, bake cake like a professional and get help to establish your own bakery.
• In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and heat in a microwave oven until the chocolate starts to melt. Let the mixture turn glossy and smooth.
• Take out the mousse cakes from the refrigerator and pour a little bit of the chocolate ganache over each cake. Place it back in the fridge and leave it there for about 30 minutes.
source: the spruce eats
• Add sugar to a small saucepan and set it over medium flame.
• Cook until the sugar melts completely and turns golden brown. In cake making training, it is suggested to coat all the nuts, pour in the nuts and stir.
• Turn off the heat and transfer the mixture to a large plate lined with parchment paper. Allow the nuts to cool off completely and then crush using a rolling pan.
• Gently remove each cake from the rings, once the cakes are firm enough and the chocolate ganache is set. Before serving, place it on a plate and sprinkle some of the nuts over it.
With the help of the above-mentioned recipe and our cake making course, you can create a chocolate cake that will always elicit a positive response in any room.
At Hunar Online, you will get access to detailed video lessons and can learn from anywhere. You will get 24/7 faculty support and a chance to learn from the experts in the industry. Also, watch our trial classes and get a glimpse of our courses. You can start learning your favourite course by downloading the app.
So, what are you waiting for? Join Hunar Online Courses and do what you always wanted to do.